The mission of Pinnacle Five is to help Veterans and their families transition to civilian life productively by:
- Educating the public about the value of hiring veterans and gaining corporate commitment to provide jobs, housing, and mentoring for veterans/families.
- Serving as a bridge between the Veteran community and resources available to them.
- Strengthening citizenship by connecting corporate support and veterans in educational outreach targeted to schools where we prepare kids to be citizens.
Keynotes and Panels
Pinnacle 5 is renowned for their candor, unique experience, and insight into what really contributes to making an organization great.
Their interactive keynotes, panels*, and consulting focus on:
Why Hiring Veterans and their Families Makes Great Business Sense, and Successfully Transitioning Veteran Talent into the Workforce
Additionally, they will speak or lead panels on these topics:
- Pinnacle Five on Leadership – Leadership is not a concept, it’s a way of being, and it needs to occur at all levels if any organization is going to realize its greatness. The US Military is one of the greatest leadership training institutions in the world today. We share battle-tested lessons and stories that apply to today’s complex organizations and will inspire and motivate your audience.
- People and Performance – Our organizations and communities are strengthened when we care about each other. We built our careers on the care and feeding of US Troops. We’ll share our lessons learned and take on your biggest people challenges.
- Teamwork – Once you’ve had the experience of being part of a world-class team you’ll never be satisfied with less. We’ll share what we know about the DNA of creating, leading and sustaining great teams.
- Innovation – The US Military is recognized as an engine of innovation in society.
We’ll share what it takes to create an infrastructure and a culture of innovation.
- After Action Reviews – Most organizations miss their biggest opportunity for continuous improvement, learning on the job, and teambuilding: debriefing the operation or mission. We’ll help you conduct a real After Action Review.
- Youth Leadership: – Youth as citizens, Veterans as mentors. We share what we’ve learned from our work in communities around the country.
*We contribute a percentage of all fees to veteran-led Citizen Building programs in schools.